The EcoBlaster is a complete pressure washing system in a box. These compact, portable and self-contained units can be loaded into any vehicle or garden wagon, and are especially useful for cleaning in locations with limited access to water. With the EcoBlaster you can bring your water with you and refill the 12 gal water tank as needed. An integrated 3 way valve makes it easy to switch to a garden hose for your water source.
EcoBlaster incorporates the Mi-T-M ChoreMaster Series Pressure Washer (2700 PSI / 2.4 gallons per minute). Powered by a Mi-T-M 190 Gas Motor with Direct Drive Axial Piston Pump with Brass Manifold.
A 12 gallon water tank, 20 feet of high pressure hose, brass quick connects, gun and wand are included.
Just add water, and you’re ready to rinse!
Features & Benefits
Sturdy ‘Military grade’ ultra high strength case with 3 handles.
Industrial strength, injection molded pull handle with 4 wide-set, inline wheels for easy wheeling
Built in hose coupling for switching to an alternative water source.
Integrated auxiliary hand pump for priming.
Removable stainless steel filter built into water tank.
Exterior drain cap for easy drainage.
- Compact and Portable
- Dimensions are 31″ L x 22″ W x 17″ H
- Built in check valve and stainless steel primer from tank for easy priming of pressure washer pump
- ‘Military Grade’ ultra high strength SKB case for durability
- Built in 3 way brass valve to draws water from 12 gal water tank or garden hose adapter
- Removable stainless steel filter in tank
- Exterior drain cap for easy draining to help with transportation
- Weight Approximately 100lb
- 12 Months Limited Warranty on all parts
“What we need most was portability… we have a rather large campus, and often times we have just one guy with no easy water source, operating out of a small mule or electric vehicle. We were also unable to mount anything permanently to the vehicle as it is used for various tasks. We love the EcoBlasters we currently have as they are everything in one.”
University of New Mexico, NM
By purchasing the EcoBlaster we were able to set up a graffiti removal program using our mini-van, without requiring an expensive dedicated truck or trailer … the youth we work with really enjoy using it.”
San Diego County Youth Offenders Unit, CA