Canister of 30
$28.00 – $32.00
Graffiti Safewipes graffiti remover wipes will remove all types of graffiti markers, spray can paints, overspray, scuff marks and grime from painted and smooth surfaces.
Graffiti Safewipes will remove: Spray Can Paints, over-spray, felt pens, Magic Markers,Crayons, Ballpoint Pens, Scuff Marks, Grease, Grime and other marks, from: Walls, Signs, Chairs, Whiteboards, Newspaper Dispensers, Bathroom Walls, Desks, Post Boxes, Commercial/ Real Estate/ Road Signs, Signal ControlBoxes, Playground Structures, Cars/ Trucks/ Trailers/ Equipment, Bus Stops, Powder Coat, Plastics and Acrylics.
Handy Pack: 3 Safewipes, 3 Afterwipes, 2 Gloves
6 Pack: 6 Safewipes
20 Pack: 20 Safewipes
Canister of 30: 30 Safewipes
Tub of 70: 70 Safewipes
Each wipe is 12″x8″.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile multi-use product for removing graffiti and other marks from painted and smooth surfaces.
- Available in hermetically sealed pouches for easy of distribution and unlimited shelf life.
- Fast acting, non-damaging formula encapsulates and suspends graffiti and other marks so you can wipe away easily without smearing / smudging or re-depositing into coated surface.
- Pleasant smelling and non toxic.
- Safe and effective to use on most smooth surfaces
Product Use Instructions
Experience has shown that the best technique in using this product is as follows:
STEP 1: Unfold and scrunch up towel. Using a circular wiping motion, remove marks in small areas at a time. Turn the towel over with every
wipe to keep the area clean.
STEP 2: After removing the mark, immediately wipe the area with a soft DAMP cloth or our convenient ‘AFTERWIPES’.
Feltpens will almost certainly dissolve immediately, but wax crayons may take a little longer. Spray can paints will require wetting down first prior to scrubbing. Do not worry if every marker stain is not removed. Any remaining stain / shadow will be easily removed with Feltpen Fadeout.
1 Graffiti Safewipe may remove approximately 5 – 10 sq ft of graffiti. Exact coverage varies depending on type of stain and the porosity of surface material.