Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover (SSGR) has been designed as a ‘brush on, wipe off’ type product for the removal of graffiti, grease and grime from painted and other sensitive surfaces without damage.
It is designed to remove spray can paint, felt pen and wax crayon markers, water and oil-based staining pens, over-spray, grease, tree sap, grime, and scuff marks from painted and coated surfaces such as painted walls, powder coat, stainless steel, aluminum, vinyl fences, signage, clear acrylic, plastics, windows, playground equipment and many more.
Features & Benefits
- Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover is a versatile multi use product for removing graffiti and other marks from paintwork.
- Fast acting penetrating formula encapsulates and suspends graffiti and other marks so you can wipe away easily without smearing/smudging or re-depositing into coated surface.
- Brush on/wipe off or spray and agitate with soft bristled brush or scourer.
- Pleasant smelling and non toxic.
- Safe and effective to use on most smooth surfaces.
- Cleans and disinfects (kills) staphylococcus, streptococcus, E. coli and salmonella.
- Cleans sticky residue left from adhesives, decals, tapes and wallpaper.
Product Use Instructions
Removing graffiti and marks from painted and coated surfaces, experience has shown that the best technique in using this product, is as follows:
- Pour a small quantity of the remover into a small plastic bucket.
- Choosing a small area of graffiti, apply the remover to the graffiti using a nylon brush.
- Agitate the graffiti with the brush as if you were writing with it. You can use a white soft scourer if suitable or if there is no risk of abrasion.
- Wipe the dissolved graffiti away by using a DAMP toweling cloth.
Keep your cloths clean by rinsing often and turning the cloth over as you wipe the dissolved graffiti away. (Hold your cloth under the brush as you agitate the graffiti, to avoid the remover running down the surface).Felt pens will almost certainly dissolve immediately, but wax crayons may take a little longer. Spray can paints will require even further agitation and longer dwell times.Try to work in small areas at a time no bigger than the size of your hand. If the area you are cleaning is becoming very dirty with the dissolved graffiti, and by wiping it is not leaving the area clean, then your remover has become too contaminated with ink/dyes. Pour out the dirty remover into another container (for less important use later) and quickly repeat the above method using fresh remover and a clean damp cloth. For this very reason it is best to work with small amounts of remover at any one time. Do not worry if every marker stain is not removed. Any remaining ‘shadows’ will be easily removed withFeltpen Fadeout (FPFO).
1 gallon of Sensitive Surface Graffiti Remover will remove up to approximately 2000 sq ft of typical graffiti tags. Exact coverage varies depending on type of stain and the porosity of surface material.